Friday 22 February 2019


At the end of January I discovered Timestorm Films, after seeing some incredible footage of timelapse sequences from around the world. Epic visual journeys they call them, amazing skies a speciality, including the Dark Skies reserve in New Zealand.
I ending up finding so many of these videos it was mind boggling. This one isn't actually from Timestorm, but they will get an airing in a few weeks from now...
I'm going to make this a STAR TRACK. Mainly because the sky near the end reflects my banner heading and the music is fantastic: Ambient symphony by Zero-Project track 'High Hopes'. (Link to) *
By my reckoning we should be in this area of New Zealand's South Island, Lake Tekapo around the time of this posting. Hoping to see something similar to this Mystic Sky. High Hopes indeed >


* Download tracks for free, if you want.

2 comments: