Friday 15 February 2019


It's well known that New Zealand was the location for Peter Jackson's 'Lord of the Rings' films, followed by 'The Hobbit' movies. The country and it's landscape so perfectly capturing the world of Tolkien's Middle Earth that I feel I am about to enter this fantasy world that previously I'd only imagined.
I loved the books and the films were incredible and this video with a selection of the music by Howard Stone over movie footage 'gives me the shivers'.
The adventure is about to commence >>>

2 comments:

  1. Experiencing this video makes me even happier for you and Margaret! Looking so forward to your mandb trips and tales in several weeks! And maybe your birding list will be shared too! Enjoy...I know that you will!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dreams realized, filling up on memories to take through your life and beyond. So happy the two of you have landed and entered into fantasyland....keep those enchant journal entries going, Bloke, as we did in Europe, so that I may get at least taste of it all. Much Love to you both ~~

    ReplyDelete