Friday 15 March 2019


As previously mentioned I discovered so many remarkable videos showcasing New Zealand. Mystic Skies, drones and from Timestorm Films, who caught my eye with their time lapse films, firstly their show reel of various location around the world, that led me on to finding a large selection.
This is one of them called 'Ascending' - that I find is almost 3D, so make sure you have it on full screen to experience this effect. The soundtrack is 'Waves' credited to Mattia Cupelli.


> Here's that original Timestorm show reel, worth a look, especially as the music 'The Untold' by The Secession, is as dramatic as the images. www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgsIAtn8zSY


2 comments:

  1. I know it will take a while to curate once you are home, but really looking forward to mandb trips and tales of this adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My command of the English language has fallen short of adjectives to express how those landscapes affect me...anyhow, don’t really need the label. Savor it all ~ x

    ReplyDelete