Friday 20 January 2023

  

In the concluding part of my Music Memoir I'm rewinding and replaying a few 'Star Tracks' and stories that have come up during our time. 

 Firstly I can reveal that the mate who, along with me, was briefly mistaken for a member of Tangerine Dream, was Jon. Read again by clicking here
 A number of tracks featuring the vocals of Jon Anderson from Yes were favourites of his. The symphonic version of 'Soon' I posted he particularly liked. The video is no longer available on my blog, so here's another link.  
 Jon & Vangelis with 'I'll Find My Way Home' - see again
 And a track from a band less well known but I remember Doddy saying how much he liked it and that he'd downloaded this song by The Records 'Starry Eyes': replay.  
➤ Not to forget 'Suntan and San Miguels' in Spain with The Moody Blues, here.   

And to today's Star Track and my song for Jon "Of memories known and matters long ago, so clear" 

Once, we did run


No comments:

Post a Comment