Friday 12 May 2017


There I was on the internet, minding my own business, listening to YouTube playing in the background. My selection had finished and YouTube was now on autoplay and randomly picking songs in a similar vein – when this came on !
I immediately clicked back on YouTube to find this track, that falls into my personal category of "how did I miss this one, first time around"?
It also qualifies the band to be more universally known as 'One-Hit Wonders'! One of the big rock tunes of 1979, 'Driver's Seat' was British band Sniff 'n' the Tears only charted hit.
It reached No.15 on the American Billboard Singles Chart in the fall of 1979 - and featured in the 1997 film 'Boogie Nights'.

If you'd like to watch an alternative video here's the song set to a train journey through Norway…? > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uUpELTAQHC4

No comments:

Post a Comment