Friday 17 February 2017


I've been swithering this week !
Nothing to do with Saints and weather forecasts or even a dance move of stylish agility. No I've been unable to make up my mind on what track to pick this week.
Then yesterday I was up in London and browsing away an hour to two in one of the few remaining record shops, namely Fopp in Shaftesbury Avenue. Between being amazed at the sheer selection and the prices of vinyl records now on offer, I was on the lookout for a bargain - which presented itself in the shape of Mumford & Sons 2015 CD 'Wilder Mind'. A more rocky release than their previous albums I might have picked any of the tracks but have gone for this one 'Believe', which seemed very appropriate when I found the official video.
Go on a whirlwind, kaleidoscope trip through London town. [  ] Full Screen is a must.


At only £3 (I thought it was a mistake) this CD was considerably cheaper than the two vinyl records purchased by the customer ahead of me in the queue, who didn't see any change from £42. Rock On !

No comments:

Post a Comment