Tuesday 29 November 2016










Scott sent me a picture recently of a trip him and Issie had just done in Taiwan. Describing the scenery along the east coast between Hualien and Taitung as 'out of this world'. I needed to consult my atlas for where in the world ? 
Outside of the capital Taipei I knew nothing of Taiwan. Appears the coastal area between these places is flat, ideal for cycling with a backdrop of 10,000 feet mountains.

TAIWAN




Here's a game you might want to play.

Visit http://www.mytravelmap.tk and enter in all the places in the world you have been. It'll guide you but larger countries are broken into states or provinces. For the United States for example you have to actually pick the state you've visited. Same for India and Australia, while South Africa is just one country region.
People often say to me 'you've been everywhere'. Far from it as my travel map informs me I've only explored 13.31% of the world. 
See below, to see how:

1 comment:

  1. 13.31 sounds pretty good to me. I just made it over 4% !

    ReplyDelete