Friday 25 December 2015


Not being much of a fan of Christmas songs I've avoided picking any for my 'Music Spot' - every year we say Christmas comes around before we know it, which means the same old songs start playing all over again, that I find by the time Christmas Day arrives I've had enough of sleigh bells and their like.
I still enjoy one or two Carols and certain songs at Christmas, but much like the prolonged build up to the festive season, it's not what it was…!

That said, the occasion has got the better of me, and I offer you a new release. The Courteeners "Winter Wonderland" -  It looks beautiful on a postcard,  It's bloody annoying after a day
An alternative Christmas song I heard a month ago on BBC Radio London's - Gary Crowley Show and again the other day, which jogged (or jingled) my memory. 
Makes a welcome change from Slade and Wizzard !  I hope you agree.


All profits from the single will go to Shelter, the housing and homelessness charity.

No comments:

Post a Comment