Friday 8 January 2021


No music today. Just a short music story in memory of Keith Fallace, who died this week.
I have spoken of posting a Music Spot in the New Year about the 50th Anniversary of 'Hobbits Garden' - and this was one of the memories I was going to share.
Having asked Del Clack to see if he could help me with a list of artists that appeared at the club, one of his replies revealed this:

All I can confirm is we went to see Stray on 5 March. I can also confirm I met you and Keith Fallace on 5 February to see Brian Auger, but apparently he didn’t turn up so we went to the White Hart instead!

So it appears we swapped the Club for the Pub and a night of Brian Auger & The Trinity for a pint of Whitbread Light & Bitter.

It might have been Whitbread Tankard or Trophy, or even a Heineken. 
Either way, let's raise a glass of something to Keith. A real 'Double Diamond' bloke.
Bill 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment