Friday 16 September 2016


A few days ago this song popped into my head and it's been there ever since.
I'm sure the reason for its recollection has all to do with my son and his girlfriend about to embark on their travels once again, conjuring up thoughts of my own. Bob Seger and his Silver Bullet Band always seem to be there in the background during those times. "Still The Same", "Hollywood Nights" and this track, one of my favourite then as it still is today, the title track off the 1980 album "Against The Wind".
Video shows the songs lyrics against some wide open skies.
"Seems like yesterday"


You may remember this song was playing, all to briefly, at the end of the running sequence in the movie 'Forest Gump'. Fabulous backdrop scenery: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKKmzmeU5-0

No comments:

Post a Comment