Friday 23 August 2024

   

Also a post of two parts: 
Firstly the artists Robin Hall and Jimmie Macgregor, well known in the 60s from their appearances on the BBC 'Tonight' programme and the 'White Heather Club', played at the Hayloft Folk Club in 1974 - which we are celebrating this weekend in Fairlight.  
And secondly as a follow on from yesterday's Football post a song that was frequently requested on the radio during the early 60s and whenever it came on my parents would say to me they're playing 'your song' again !

The Scottish footballer in the video is Jimmy Johnstone.

GLOSSARY:
I thought I might provide one but there seems to be some confusion as various lyrics are presented online ! So I've given up. Especially once I saw a reference to this song as "Fitba Crazy". 

No comments:

Post a Comment