Friday 19 March 2021


During this 'bin fire' of a year and various lockdowns I've been listening to so much music that I have a ridiculous amount of notes to sift through and now catch up on.
Some months ago my daughter asked me if I'd heard of 8D ? You'll need headphones for this week's Music Spot as this description of 8D audio explains: [click link]  As we head into another dimension, 8D gives the impression of listening to 'live' music 'with your brain' rather than your ears.
I have a number of tracks noted and as with most things I feel some work better than others. For example Pink Floyd sort of created this effect in the first place, while other songs definitely sound different and the effect adds something special. 
David Guetta, the French DJ and the 2012 hit record 'Titanium (featuring Australian vocalist Sia) is a pop song which draws from the genres of house and urban-dance - the big beats and waves of sound are amazing in 8D >

Also noted >>>
Coldplay - 'Viva La Vida' 🔊 listen > pulsing all around your head
Avicii - 'Wake Me Up' 🔊 listen > swirling euphoric synths 
Michael Jackson - 'Beat It' 🔊 listen > the Van Halen solo has never sounded better 


No comments:

Post a Comment